From:
Sandra Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:43:37 -0800
Greetings From Springfield,

I have three fuzzbutts whom I love dearly and would do anything for.
Recently our oldest of the three, MoMo The Beast, started loosing weight.
I thought at first that he simply did not like the new food we had
purchased and so I watched to see and sure enough he is eating it like a
little piggy.  He has had normal bowel movements and has has a great deal
of energy as well but today when I came into to clean out their cage and
play with them he was just laying there in the bottom of the cage.  He even
let me pet him for a long time, which is something he never lets anyone do.
I took him out and laid him near me and cuddled with him and he just looked
so sad and wasted away.  I hand fed him and he still had a great appitite
and I gave him water as well, which he drank with glee but he has no energy
and it looks as if he even lost even more weight over night.

HELP!!  We can not get to the vet until the weekend because of my husbands
schedule and I can't wait that long, can anyone offer me any advice or
idea's on what may be wrong or what I can do to help my beloved baby MoMo.

Sincere Thanks,

Whimsical