From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 23:40:27 -0400
Hi all, Some time ago I left my name and phone number with the local
animal shelter because they don't take in ferrets.  Today a guy called to
asked if I could take in another ferret.  He said they didn't have time
for it any more.  Grrrrr I cringed when this guy came driving a pickup
truck with a large free-standing two level cage laying on it's side in the
pickup, with the ferret still inside the cage.  GRRRRRR!  The little boy
was scared and shivering so I picked him up out of the cage and cuddled
him and he licked my face.  My heart melted right there.  I have no idea
how old he is but he is a blaze or siver not sure which.  I just love
ferret math.  :o)

              Duane
The American Bald Eagle is going to the middle east,
it's wings are spread, it's talons are sharp,
and there's vengence in it's eyes.