Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:35:13 -0500
I was contacted today by a lady in Valdosta, Georgia. She took in a
ferret with adrenal disease because the owner was going to have it put
to sleep. She's unable to afford surgery for it. I'm trying to hook her
up with someone whom can do a melatonin implant. Does anyone know a
rescue, vet or ferret knowledgeable person in the area.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!