From:
Peria Area Ferret Connection <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:12:33 -0400
I failed to include in the first post that Merlin has been to the vet twice
since our July meeting.  I own Peoria Area Ferret Connection.  I am the one
people around here call at midnight instead of the emergency clinic because
of a medical problem.  I guess people don't feel so silly contacting the
emergency clinic if they have someone else telling them to call.  This is
something I have to do from time to time.  I understand VERY CLEARLY the
importance of medical attention.  I do nothing less for the ferrets than I
do for my two children.  We spent over $2,000 trying to save Daisy, our
first ferret, that passed away last October.

As I stated before, EVERYONE I spoke with around here still thinks it's an
ulcer - that is why I requested information about meds - because I'm getting
so many different opinions.  I just got off the phone with the vet's office.
They just finished the x-rays.  The doctor has to review them, then he'll
call me.

I'll post when we know something.

Mary
PAFC