From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:47:39 -0500
It is not too early to think about Address Labels or Gift tags for your
presents and gift/card sending this year.  TinyPrints Ferret Rescue is
again offering customized address labels and gift tags for your Holiday
needs.  You can either use stock items from our online store or we can
design the address labels or gift tags with your photos on.  They can be
any pet, humans or whatever you want on them.  You can pick a theme, and
we will design one for you!

Here is a sample of our gift tags:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/gifttagschristmas.htm

Here is a sample of our address labels:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/addresslabelsferrets.htm

All proceeds benefit our Medical fund, and will go directly to our bill
down at Horsham Vet Clinic.  Our bill is currently $2800 and we would
like to get this under $1000 by the end of the year if at all possible.
Please help our Christmas wish come true!  All labels are printed on
quality paper.  The gift tags are self sticking and can be customized
with your name and a salutation of your choice.  Helps cut down on
writing your name 100 times!

Thanks again for looking everyone!
The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store