Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:22:11 -0800
I was very confused b/c Nora aand Albert were not even around when the
originally FLO was formed.  It was only Chloe, Kassia and I think
Griffin.....

But it does explain why Kassia, Albert and Nora have wanted to get out of
the bedroom so bad the last 2-3 weeks.  I mean we have lived in my apt.
for over a year now and NOTHING then WHAMMIE....Gotta go gotta go gotta
go?!?!?!

They will be a little behind though b/c Mommy's computer at home is
REALLY OLD and SLOW But I guess, with FLO, computers are not really
important.  What is it?  Secret mind control and subliminal messages??
Or do they now have access to the stars and the ferts read the stars
to get messages??  Hmmmm.....

Staci L. Sharp
Kassia, Albert & Nora - The Ferts
Griffin, Chloe & Osiris - My Beloved Babies in Fer Fer Neverland