From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 19:49:41 EDT
Hi folks,

This has to be really kinda short.  We just wanted to squash them rumors
that's goin' round that our Paw Paw done kicked the bucket.  Him and Mee Maw
has been really busy takin' care of her bizznes stuff cause there's
somethin' called an election here next week.  Two of their pooters done
gotted sick so we ain't had much time to do no letter writin'.  One of them
got well today and they're gonna pick the other one up tomorrow.  Mee Maw's
also lookin' to get a pooter that her sister done bought and didn't know
what to do with.  Heck, maybe she'll give it us.  We sure could use our very
own pooter.  We loves to jump up and down on them key thingy's and make the
pooter do silly things.

Anyway, Paw Paw and us hope to be able to get back to bein' the letter
writin' fools that we used to was real soon.

Couple of quick things before Mee Maw makes us get off of her pooter:

We noticed that Rosie & Maxie done said that they hadn't heard nothin' about
no wings from us yet.  Well now, we done sent you gals two dozens of hot
wings from Taco Mac.  What kinda wings is you wantin' now?  Please
exacerbate!

Paw Paw an' us sure were glad to see all the nice letters about Dayna on the
FML in the past few days.  We know's Dayna pretty good and was mighty upset
when mean folks started pickin' on her.  Paw Paw done told BIG that he
wasn't gonna write nothin' to the FML about it cause he was afraid that it
would just stir up the mean folks even more if'n he did.  It turns out that
he didn't have to.  Him and us just got done reading today's List and we is
smilin' from ear to tail.  Someday those mean folks might just realize that
they ain't hurtin' nobody but theirselves when they pick on good folks.

We really gotta go now.  Mee Maw has that look in her eyes again.  Guess she
needs her pooter back.  Us and Paw Paw will try to write some proper letters
real soon

Many much dooks and loves,

Tater and Odie