From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:31:07 -0700
The Cascade Ferret Network's 3rd Annual Ferret Awareness Day on June 27th
in Vancouver, WA will have a one-of-a-kind ferret statue in a silent
auction.  The statue was created by Kitty Mackey, a devoted ferret owner,
to benefit the ferrets in the Cascade Ferret Network.  Her "Reclining
Ferret with Owner" statue was inspired by a photo of Eric Shefferman and
one of his ferrets in a similar pose featured in Modern Ferret magazine.
You can see photos of this statue at
http://www.cascade-ferret.org/fad/kitty.html

If you are interested in bidding on this item long distance, let me know
and we can see about arranging phone bidding for the statue.

Elayne Barclay
Cascade Ferret Network
Network Coordinator
www.cascadeferret.org