From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:11:26 -0800
ya, ya, I wrote BS...but it stands for Bedding Swap of course ;)

Just wanted to give every one a quick update on the satus of the
Valentine's Day Bedding swap... The swapping is still continuing right
now and oh my gosh...I am FLOORED at some of the bedding donated for
the Love Box so far...

Karen Poehlein-Lee...I'm speechless at your hammock...BEAUTIFUL!!!!
This hammock by all means is one of the best I have ever seen!  I know
this will be a shelter favorite!

Ada Gibbs...again you've come up with a VERY creative hammock :)  The
hearts are just too cute!

Lynn Barker ....she's done it again!  two beautiful hammocks :)  (no
cows??)

Tracey March got a little creative and sewed a big red plush heart in the
middle of a green/red heart colored hammock...love it!

Sue Winter, (The Dancing Ferret) donated 3 valentine themed bedding
sets..(hammock and sleep sack sets) They're GOREGOUS!!!  I know the
quality of your bedding is great!  will last up to those shelter kid's
expectations..

Last but not least, Katrina Owens donated two hammocks and a sleep
sack...she also slipped in a $5 donation for the shelter too :)

There is still some bedding in the mail/on the way...and I will keep
everyone updated.

Now there is still time, if you have extra bedding lying around and would
like to donate some extra bedding to be added to the love box, I'll be
more than happy to give you my mailing address...all the bedding sent to
the shelter includes who sent what and their other additional information
like email, mailing addy etc, so the shelter can do what they do...;).

-valerie

p.s. I'm 20 today :)    [Happy Birthday!  BIG]

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge