Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 02:57:39 -0400
The Okeechobee Ferret rescue is having a huge auction on ebay.  As I write
this I have 74 items listed and hope to have at least 100 on by Monday
night.  I have all types of collectables, Star Wars, Coca Cola, Budweiser,
Silver, Porcelain, Antiques,Hot Wheels, Titanic Posters, NSYNC, Backstreet
Boys, Buffy The Vampire Slayer blouses, Slot Machine and much more.  I
don't have many ferret items right now, can't afford to buy them to sell
them, but I do have many odd, and collectable items.  When I tell you about
the auctions, please, I am not asking you to go buy something just to buy.
I simply want to tell you about it so you can look, and maybe I will have
something you are interested in.  I try to earn my money honestly by
selling on ebay.  I try to stay away from taking money donations.  I am
always selling items on ebay, that's how I survive and feed the kids here.
I work hard listing items, but that's what has to be done.  I have 40 to
care for and feed, along with dealing with a very sick father, no car at
this time and my daughter just got out of the hospital, but I keep it up
for the ferrets.  If you would like to take a look at what I have, go to:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

An update on Cheyenne: she is doing very well.  the tumor in the ear was
malignant.  I am told to keep an eye on it in case it grows back.  I have
my fingers crossed that we got it all and it doesn't come back.

Hugs to all of the fuzzies out there.

Sue & the fuzzies