Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:05:24 -0700
Once again we see the eloquent Wolfy state her case- Thank you so much
for helping critter camp in the pepsi Refresh Contest! We truly can do
this- if everyone votes every day and promtoes- to everyone- we jumped
20 places in 2 days , we can do it!

Everyone post the link and beg for votes on all the groups sites and
lsits you belong to, everywhere- thanks!!

I generally stay up till 1-2 am doing web work for critter camp (the
only time i can get after 8-12 hrs of critter chores, and then tours
and presentations too), this month its 3 am trying to get the word out-
everywhere- there may be nothing left of me if- nay when- we win but
it will happen!!!!!! I cannot wait to design the new freet rooms! how
wonderful for the 50+ more rescued fuyssies we will be albe to help
right away!

Thank you all so much!!

Beth
http://www.RefreshEverything.com/CritterCampSanctuary