From:
[log in to unmask] (RObert Abatecola)
Date:
Tue, 08 Nov 1994 18:28:41 -0800
This is amazing.  I requested that I be added to this ferret list
probably something like a year ago and I got my first message from it
today.  Is this for real?  Is this ferret list even active?

[You asked to subscribe on December 31st 1993, and you were added at that
date.  We have been sending issues to you almost every day since then.
The FML is quite active - 10-25K per day.  Your mailer has obviously
been broken, and just got fixed.  You may want to discuss this with your
system administrator.]

Confused,