From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:45:17 -0500
the first time i saw a ferret was when i was probably 7 or 8 years old and
i went over to my uncle's house and in their backyard there was a rabbit
hutch with a couple of strange critters in it.  i didn't get too close
because my cousin told me that they were mean and would bite.  of course
i didn't really believe it then, but i wasn't about to take chances!
afterall i liked my fingers and wanted to keep them! ;-)  knowing what i
know now i think i would've braved it and at least went up to the cage to
talk to them.

holly