From:
"Gina M. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 13:05:43 EDT
I am overwhelmed by the offlist support that I have received in reference
to my concerns with the Tinyprints rescue.  I want to thank everyone who
took the time to write me to let me know that I am not alone.  It is
refreshing to know that there are people out there that welcome scrutiny,
not all do.  Unfortunately, in the past I have had experience with
shelters who are not legitimate and that makes me very wary of who I
support, so I spend a lot of time investigating before I donate.

Thank you again for listening and responding to my concerns.

G. Reed

[Moderator's note: I don't know if that support means people were in
favor of TinyPrints rescue or against it, though for what it's worth
I received several pro-TinyPrints notes.  BIG]