From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:56:39 EST
Hi ya.  I have had a lot of friends asking me about how Sean is and how
little Pharos is getting along.  So I put together a little show for you
all to see Sean with his new baby ferret.  They are not in chronological
order ... so when the slide show begins (be sure to pick the slide show
option and read all of the captions!) you'll notice that Pharos is tiny
in some pics and almost full grown in others.  I tried to get action
shots today, but every photo looked like Sean had a white blur at the end
of his hands and feet.  Lol.  Anyway, without any further ado ... Pharos!

<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/album?.dir=/c06a
&.src=ph&.tok=phV1ZUEBXtOPOhy8>

Wolfy

http://www.wolfysluv.com_ (http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/