From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:38:26 -0600
Dear Pandora:
I know you envy and are jealous of my title but you must realize there are
responsibilities which come with it.  Attacking a defenseless Boxer is not
going to get you above #2 Most Perfect Ferret in the Whole Wide World.
Personally, I terrorize Drano, the Great Dane.  I can make him lift two
legs at the same time, sit, roll over, clamp his head over his privates,
hide his eyes with his paws, and stand at attention at the door.  For
rewards, I carry him a grain or two of TF to keep him happy.

But do keep trying, I like your spirit, it is worth an Honorable Mention

Easy Off

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Oh good grief, now she is giving out advice!
Cascade:  Come on Joy, loosen up, learn to wag your tail, girl.
Ajax:  Need someone to practice on, gotta pin Uncle Dizzy before he gets
       too old to wressel.....
Dizzy: Nothing like age and experience to undermine egotistical kits
Joy:   It's okay for you two to play your games, just remember I have to
       start all over ear cleanings and scratchings when you're done.