From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:01:00 -0400
I haven't posted in some time.  I can't believe that summer is gone and cold
weather is on the horizon.  One thing I wanted to mention was a few weeks
ago someone wrote about putting cati in the corners so they won't pottie
there.  Won't work for Burglar!!!!  This morning he got on Daddy's desk and
enjoyed playing in the cati dish.  My husand called me at work and wasn't
pleased that his desk was covered with dirt and the cati were on the floor.
Can't find in stickers in Burglar so guess he is ok.

Also, someone mentioned something about snakes and ferrets.  When any of
ours go out side the grass snakes run like crazy.

We use corn cob litter and the greatest thing has happened.  I put the used
litter out in the flower beds and guess what?  No more cats digging and
doing their business in my flower beds.  Guess that they don't like
ferrets, huh???

All our guys are doin great.  We are getting ready to take a trip to Fl in
Nov and taking them all.  We are giving up our kitchen set in the motorhome
so they are more comfortable.  Do you think we love our ferrets?  Nothing
is to good for them.

We rescued three ferrets from an apartment a couple of weeks ago.  They
were great little ferrets.  They were locked in a dark closest inside a
cage.  They did have feed and water but still can't figure out way they
were in the closet.  Anyway they are doing fine now in their new home.
Now, there are three more I am working on finding a home for.  Haven't any
info yet but waiting for a call on them.  All I know is the women just
found out she is expecting with twins and does not know how she could
handle them all.

Just watching a new show WILL and GRACE.  He made a comment about someone
having the energy of a ferret.

Guess that is about all for this time
Love and Fuzzie kisses to all.

Penny, Burglar, Missitoo, Taz, Snowball, Nala, Flower, Blossom, and
Sabastian