From:
Katie Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1992 18:16:21 -0500
> The Ferret Mailing List archives are now available from the City University
> of New York.  All back-issues, except for issue number one, which is not
> available, have been placed on a LISTSERV mail server.

YAY!  And it works very nicely, too.  Thank you, Bill & Chris, for doing
this!!  (Just be advised that you can't get more than 20 in a day --
I'm so embarrassed, I feel like such a greed-head.)

Craig, my Charlie is jealous of your Charlie -- he wants to be a
media darling!

Beau, go get 'em!

Bandit update:  he's been back with Molly & Charlie since Sunday
night & it seems to have improved his spirits tremendously.
Sukie & Steve, thanks for all the info about feeding a cancer
patient & the insight on coping.  I feel B-man has a fighting
chance, and the way he struggled to get down this morning ("I
don't NEED any more medicine!!  I feel FINE!!  I have things to
DO!!") seemed to me an indication that he's not ready to give
up on us yet.

Sweet Sam, Bandito appreciates your nice note & encouragement
from your mom, and so do Jeff & I.

Nancy, I got the flyer, & I'm going to send a copy to our Warminster
ferret friends.  Where did you get your notepaper?  It's so cute!

Katie & Jeff, Bandit, Charlie & Molly