From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:49:16 -0500
I was at Pet Smart and saw the new ferret magazine.  It's the March/April
issue and it is pretty good.  I have to give them credit for their second
issue it is good.

The pictures are great.  The ferrets are so beautiful.  They have very
informative articles.  An ask the vet colum, behavior tips colum, mail bag
for comments or ferret tales.  They had an article on showing your ferret,
ferret tooth care, intestinal blockages.  It looks like this new magazine
is on the right track and off to a good start.

I have to say it was worth every penny.  Now if I can only get my
subscription I will have it made.  I can kick back and read about fuzzies
every other month.

I have been waiting for my subscription to arrive, but when I called they
said I would not get it till the May/June issue.  That kind of stinks
because I called it in at the first of the year so I could get all the
issues.  Oh well I will have get a back issue of one.

Has anyone else looked at this magazine??  What did you think??

Melinda