Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:49:29 -0800
I received the most wonderful present from one of my babies secret
santa's today in the mail... A beautiful card witha very cute Puppy on
the front and inside not 1 but 2 American Express gift cards.. I just
sat Down and cried..

You see I got a call last night and I have an emergency Rescue to pick
up Friday morning.. (I wish it could be sooner)  The person who called
had found a ferret wandering in her yard last Spring and had been
trying to care for her.. But now she's having to move to a NO pets
Allowed apt. and apparently that's for the best since she's been
working 2 jobs and the sweet thing hasn't even been out of the cage in
quite awhile. She's lost some weight and is depressed and lonely----
she NEEDS ME.. I was just wondering what I was going to do or what I'd
be trying to sell off.. I know she''ll need a vet visit.. and adding
one more to the herd can be trouble.. But I needed a push..

The unexpected $$ was just the push I needed-- So Olivia-- Thank you
for being MUNKEY's angel.. I'll post more after I get her.