From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 13:43:14 EDT
Paul Sica is the lawyer who facilitated the change of law in Hackensack
(now allowing ferrets) thus allowing Tim McNally to keep his ferret, as
well as handling other more typical matters of law for other ferret owners.
Paul is in New Brunswick, his office number is 732-249-2800.  His legal
secretary is a ferret owner.  I hope I am not offending anyone with this
posting, but I feel that any attorney who can actually get a city to change
a law regarding ferret ownership to the benefit of ferrets deserves our
support.  (His fees are VERY reasonable) If you are in NJ and need legal
services, please think about using Paul.

-Anne