From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:32:30 -0600
I am SO HAPPY to report that Scooter's results came back NO CANCER, YAHOO!
for the spleen and the right adrenal.  He gets his stitches out Friday.
He's doing really great, he's walking better.  He wants out of his cage
really bad (rearranging the furniture).  I've let him out for a supervised
short period of time.

I just had to share my good news!  Especially since Wheeler's passing and
now there's something going on with Emily (goes to the vet tomorrow).  But
everyone else is OK.  Oliver is going to go "play" with the girls this
weekend.  My poor baby won't be a virgin anymore and I'll miss him
terribly.  He's the BIG baby of the bunch, grin.

I know I've thanked all of you personally for your kind words about
Wheeler's passing.  I just want you all to know that it really does help
to know that others care especially while you're hurting so bad and from
people you haven't even met.  Those little muchkins just steal your heart!

Have a great day, go hug your fuzzies, kisses too!  Oh yah, did I mention
that Scooter's doing great and I'm so happy!

Mary and The 14 Munchkins
Chico, Sadie, Harley, Daisy, Pooh, Woozel, Scooter, Buffy, Bootsie, Fruity,
Emily, Summer, Oliver and Funny
(Rowdy, Tunny and Wheeler at the Bridge)

Mary Rogers
Executive Administrative Associate
for Ed Sandlin
AVP-Business Product Management