From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:46:39 -0700
Dear Diary,
well you can say I might drive my mom crazy by now...Naaa how could I have?I
only unrolled 2 rolls of toilet paper,spilled my food EVERYWHERE,knocked the
fish food down,broke the door to my cage,and best of all spilled some
shampoo!I did that all today.So much fun!  thanks David and Kimberlie for
e-mailing me yesterday!I have a new idea instead of that stupid e-mail thing
I have an idea ok it is a contest.NO prizes Just FUN!  ok this is what you
have to do... send me a e-mail and in the e-mail describe one of your
ferrets in one word.If you have more then one ferret pick one.In the e-mail
in the subject put FERRET WORD and in the body put the word,ferret's
name,age,gender,and color.There will first,second,third,forth,and a few
honorable mentions.My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

well anyways today was quite fun making messes and hiding cloths that are on
the ground.. ;.>  hehe!  I think if my mom were to describe me in one word
it would have to be crazy.now if I were to describe my self It would have to
be Perfect!

Oh no I better get going I see a new roll of toilet paper going on the roll
thing....bye got to go!

have a stupi..great day,Chupa

Chupa the TP master

"having troubles with your TP who are ya going to call Chupa Busters!"

0--- chupa the Vanilla CHUPA CHUP!

don't mess with the C

Chupa! da na na na nana ChupaWomen!

Ok I Will go now!