From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 13:38:50 -0600
Hi all, just thought I'd relate a funny ferret story. Several of you have
talked about your fuzzies 'submarining', well, Rocket has decided to join
the ranks. Ever since we gave him that water bowl, he has been sticking his
head in it and having a blast. I started putting ice cubes and floating cat
balls in it and he pushes them around a minute then grabs them with his
teeth and throws them on the rug (I can hear him saying "Mother I do not
want stuff littering my water bowl! Humph!") Well, today, I took a little
plastic Y shaped dog bone thing and put it in (it sunk) Well, amazingly
enough, he stuck his head 3 inches under water, grabbed it with his teeth
and took it out, then proceded to run across the livingroom with it and
hide it under the couch. He came out shaking the water off his head and
looking absolutely adorable! Fuzzies with little wet faces are really cute
:) Any of you guys have any more good water games we can play with him?

Diane and Alex (really amused humans:) ) and Rocket (betcha mom wont find
that bone under the couch!)