From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:26:21 -0600
Greetings to all again,

I want to take my babies out with me but won't until I can harness them
successfully.  Can anyone advise me about how to get a harness on a ferret
- and keep it there?  When I put them on they seem _so_ tight (I know the
"pinky" rule) but they "twirl" right out of their harnesses.  I have my
eye on the snap-on kind instead of the buckles.  Anyone have better
success with them?

Granny - Your story brought tears to my eyes.  You give me hope that my
sweet Hobbes will be with me a good many more years - if I'm very, very
good to him and treat him with love and respect.

My sympathy to all who have lost little ones the past few weeks.

Lin
& Jillian & Hobes