Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:09:08 -0800
Chessie: Momma, what is dat youz makin.

Kim: I'm making another afghan chessie.

chessie: Dat sure is a funny lookin afghan, looks like a weasel toy.
dook dook!

Kim: That's because I just started it.  It will look more like an afghan
soon.

Chessie: Iz u gonna let me have some tickets dis time if I give you
pretty kisses?  I promises....no nips at da end.

Kim: I don't know chessie, let me think about it.

Chessie: In da meantime, I'll have my lawyer draw up the
paperwork....last time I tinks I got da shaft!

Info.  isn't up on the web page yet, but yes, I'm raffling off a Kat
Parson's designed afghan, made by me.  This one is in more of an
antique white color, ferret/hearts pattern.  Will be doing the drawing
on April 29.  $1 each and 8 (yes that's 8 tickets for $5.

Accept Paypal and check made out to me mailed to :

  Somethin Up My Sleeve
  spring Afghan Raffle
  710 Elmwood Rd.
  Baltimore, MD  21206-2119