From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:55:27 -0700
I think the update I sent was on the 4th when it di not go through..  so
I wanted to repost about my Charlie Brown Manson... He had his adrenal
surgery, left on removed.  Everything looked fine except his intestinal
tract which looked inflamed.  The vet (awesome!) believes it to be just the
reoccurence of ECE due to stress and the cancer.  So Charlie is loving his
Duck Soup and healing inside.  He is on Sucralfate (sp), Amoxi drops, and
Metronidzole.  His energy seems to be returning, not it is just a matter of
waiting for his stool to look better and for him to start eating his kibble
again.

I also wanted to tell evryone about Galaxy-D.  This is the distemper shot
our vet has switched to.  It is not "approved" yet, however the reaction
level is slim to nill.  With all the reactions lately and the maker of
Ferret-Vac not changing their vaccine, our vets felt something had to be
changed.  We almost lost Jack last year to his distemper shot.  He
immediatly vomited, turned pink, got a 3 degree temperature, and went into
a semi-conscience (sp) state.  This was AFTER a pre dose of Benadryl!!
Anyways- none of the fuzzies have rteacted to the Galaxy-D...

My sympathies to those whom have lost their fuzzies and to those whom are
ill.  Welocome to all the new fuzzies/humans in our mist.

-Michelle