From:
"Michael T. Birdsall, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 23:10:07 -0500
Does anyone know the definite symptoms of ear mites?  One of my fuzzies
needs his ears cleaned almost daily.  The ear wax is usually medium to dark
reddish-brown in color.  His wax have always been this way--he is only 6
months old.  His ears also have a bad smell to them.  What is the cure for
ear mites if my little guy has them?  I've also noticed that he's been
scratching more lately, but I'm not sure if it's at his ears or just all
over.