From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:00:17 EDT
Hi all,

I have been thinking for some time now about wanting to try to get some
type of organization started here in West Virginia.  What i would like to
do is figure how to go abouts getting everything all legit and all, and
what my plans are, is to try to raise money for all those ferret shelters
out there, and to try to educate others along the way.  (would also like
to go for the non-profit thing as well) I originally thought about opening
a shelter in WV, but, after long thinking, i really don't think i could do
it, emotionally or financially, so, i would like to do the next best thing
that i could think of, to try to raise money for those shelters that are
already out there, as well as donating to ADV research as well.  If anyone
out there has any basic steps or advice on how i could go about doing
this, and getting everything legal, i would be appreciative.  THank you,

Jennifer McClanahan
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html