Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:13:36 -0700
Hello!

My youngest and smallest ferret, Sassy, is a little spitfire that
really loves to go for walks. I acquired her earlier this year, right
at the end of winter here in Michigan, and she quickly discovered that
she really enjoys digging and playing in the snow. However, being so
small, it doesn't take long for her to get chilled, so I was playing
with the idea of trying a sweater of some sort for her. I have ordered
a few, but they are all much too big (she's a little over 3/4 of a
pound, as she came from a very bad situation early in her life). I am
a pretty decent crocheter, so I was wondering if anyone had a pattern
that I could use to make her a sweater? I have used socks with holes
cut into them, but would like something a bit cuter - a girl's gotta
look good after all. :o) We do take necessary percautions when walking -
she's up-to-date on shots, we use a harness and leash, and I live out
in the country, so the snow that she plays in is the clean snow in my
yard, not the icky stuff by the road. Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks so much!

Thank you!
Betsy and The FuzzButts: Merlin, Deuce, Chewy, Freckles, and Sassy