From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:41:36 -0800
As we're approaching Thanksgiving I just wanted to say what I'm thankful
for.  First, I'm thankful for my family, fuzzy and human.  My finace
Anthony is rock and no matter what obstacles come our way he always
supports me though!

Second I'm thankful for my friends.  Nice to know that people can be
giving and thoughful and wonderful.  There's so much negativity floating
around that it's easy to forget sometimes.

And last but not least, I'm thankful for the FML.  The FML has always
been there to lend a helping hand, to offer a sympathetic ear, and to put
someone in touch with the resources they need.  Thanks BIG for all the
hard work you do!  Thanks to all ferret owners who take the time to send
links to helpful websites, or send a sympathy card, or organize a raffle
or card exchange!  I haven't been very much this year but wanted to let
you all know that I appreciate you!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Trish ~ Pippin, Zira, Hannah, Bowser, Isis & Indica and the iggys Mary &
Yoda *missing Merry & Fredi the iguana*