Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 09:23:04 EDT
>As far as United goes, they never asked me who was calling, so they
>assumed I was not a vet?  My vet has called them before and it is the same
>story "we will have our on-staff vet get back to you" which NEVER happens.
>I still have not heard back from their so-called on-staff vet.

I have called on several occasions to United, and have *always* received a
response -- most of the times being connected to one of the vets on staff
right away.  I identified myself as a ferret shelter and it didn't seem to
matter to them that I wasn't a veterinarian.  On one occasion, it did take
them a couple days to return my call, but I didn't mind that.  I hope that
I am not the exception, but the rule in customer service at UV.

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
http: www.ferrethaven.org
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854