Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 02:36:13 -0500
Dears Mommy Connie and FMLers

I be SaraFerret.  We gots word dat another ferret was cwossing de bwidge.
Mommie Connie asks me to gweet him.  So I rounds up good buddy Maggie,
Butch's sis as well as my brudder, Baby--de reason I brought my bro wit
me is cuz he is also a gorgeous longish hair silver mitt wit a beautiful
whites bib.

So here's we are waiting--three silvers and of course me as always clad
in my pink outfit--pink pith helmet wit netting and a pink sparkly halo
ontop and to rounds it all up--a new pair of pinks wings.  (Everyone
was tired of my bent halo and my dusty wings).  THere he comes trotting
across actually making the bwidge sway--he is just bouncing like a ball--
wowsie Is better help him if he falls off he will hurts.

But I could see dat he was so happy to be rid of de pain dat he was
literally bouncing for joy which caused the problem wit swaying.  He
has de beautiful smile dat most silvers are noted for.

We starts cheering and yipping and dooking and dancing.  He makes it
across and we squeak yippee.  He grabs Maggie Ferret and hugs her hard
and dey both are crying for joys.  And den Maggie introduces him to Baby
(he is a boy btw).

Hmmm, I best gets my two cents in.  Hi I is Ms SaraFerret greeter at de
bwidge.

Oh really he says, and wowsie is he polites.  My what a vision of pink
you are.

Hmmm dis boy will go far here.  I can tells dat rights away.  I tells him
dat his mommy lets me know he was coming to the Rainbow Bwidge and now he
is in his really forever home--he stands shocked wit mout wides open.

Ya mean I cant ever go back to Mommy's house?  I tought I was just coming
for a visit wit Maggie.  Nope I says but dere is a lots of fun tings
here.

He falls to de cloud and starts sobbing.  And Maggie makes him get up
and not carrys on like dat as it will really make de Boss feels bad.  So
he quits his snuffling.  I gets him to go wit us over to de warehouse to
get his tings.  He whispers to me dat he has a couple of toys from his
other home and will it be oks to keep.

I tell him sure as all of us wit de exception of unwanted furries bwing
someting wit us in da secret backpacks we have.  I says Maggie will you
help Butch pick out his tings.

He picks out a beautiful shade of brown with gold speckles in it for his
wings and de same color for his halo and for his hammie.  Us ferrets are
really vain and are color coordinated (dictionary agains) but dat is a
secret for us and de fmlers to know cuz we know dat fmlers are really
ferrets in disguise.  giggle.  So Maggie helps Butch stwap on his wings
and we twots off to de pwace she has picked out for de two of dem.  Far
away from de noisy party ferrets and on a bluish color cloud.  wowsie I
thought what a nice place wit curtains and rugs and hammies all round.

I tells Butch dat dere are lots of tings to do at dis place and dat his
sis will fill him in.  I asks him if he wants flying lessons today but he
passes.  I will tomorrow he says.

I says well if you want to go wit a group to ermine country (ermies are
musteys too) he will have to get his flying skills really up wit de
others.  Maggie says well he will have flying lessons today and I will
show him--you can tell who is de alpha ferret in dat house--MAGGIE.

He squeaks of course Sis.  She says SaraFerret will you signs me and
Butch up for de tour.  Wowsie I tinks what are we goings to have me in
charge of approx 50 or so ferrets plus some kits riding on de backs of
some of de dogs and cats who tink dey are ferrets.  Dat will be a sight
to see.  I will be sures to have Mommy post when we takes de twip so all
of you guys at de fml will know all about de tour.

So I asks Maggie and Butch if dey need anything at all.  Both say nope,
everyting we want and need is here as Maggie laid in supplies all ready.
My bro Baby is staying to visit wit de silver mitts not too many of dem
here.  So I tells dem bye and twots off to the Kit House to visit wit the
ferret lady in charge of de kits and to tells some bedtime stories to de
kits.  Dey really like dose.

Until next time Take care and dooks and loves

Ms SaraFerret