From:
Diane at South Shore Ferret Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:23:06 +0000
Hi everyone,

Gosh, I feel like I've totally fallen off the grid for the past two
weeks. What happens when the shelter operator gets sick, and I mean
really sick with a shelter full of residents and hospice ferrets. I've
been down with a really bad cough, back and forth to the doctors and
ended up with bad bronchitis, thank heavens I have two wonderful
friends who came over and handled everything from cleaning cages,
to souping and medicating all that needed it.

It's amazing how behind you can get in two weeks, phone messages can't
be returned when you only have a minnie mouse voice to work with and
emails pile up as well. I'm starting to get back on track and pretty
much wanted to crawl back into bed and stay there once I reviewed the
bills for the shelter. Yikes, well over two thousand :( We always
prided ourselves on being sufficient enough to be the shelter who
didn't have a vet bill outstanding, but like everyone out there, it's
been a really tough year. I had big plans to have lots of stuff ready
to put on ebay and the shelter website, but with me being sick, my
schedule in my head went right out the window.

Time to get motivated, I figured out how to set up a little ebay store
in the meantime to get things rolling. Most of you know me as the gal
who makes and sells the Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap, and the Dry
Dook Soup. I have started with those items as well as some scary
Ferret Halloween Tee shirts. All of these items are ready for imediate
shipping. I will be adding new cool stuff on each day so when you are
thinking of Thanksgiving and the Ferret Giving Tree, we will have
wonderous things for you all to select from.

Check us out! South Shore Ferret Care and Hospice on ebay at:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/South-Shore-Ferret-Care-and-Hospice__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Good Health to you all from Diane Wall - South Shore Ferret Care