Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:53:12 -0400
>thanks Wolfy, Suckered me in with the photo of a pot bellied ferret
>pig (those Sprint folks must have been on something real good to get
>that confused) and now I'm running behind schedule because I'm too
>busy watching bird videos. Must leave house......
>Tracy"

Ferret. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Ferret. Okay, I cant' resist.
Here we go .... Boogaboogabooga POW:
www.youtube.com/wolfysluv !

88, 88 ferret and bird videos (oh and you mustn't skip Carpet Shark
Scotts beer butt or the Becky Jean ferret educational series). Ferret.
You may thank me later ::taking a bow::

(I swear to God, BIG, dont' you even think about kicking that!)

And to Cindy:
>I sat and laughed at da Wolfy and the others when Hurricane Renee
>went sweeping through their lives sucking up everything in sight,
>but who knew that Hurricane Renee would ever reach Alaska!!!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahyahahahahahahhhh
waaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahah ahahha!!!!!  Ferret.