Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:27:00 -0800
I must confess, I'm an avid trashy novel reader. I certainly don't
condone plagarism, but it's nice that BFFs are being noticed. Had she
gone about writing about them legally (and correctly!), we could reach
a lot of "desperate housewives" out there and get them all to adopt one
of these precious little critters! I always get a little kick out of
my books when the characters are trying to "ferret out" something or
other. It is such a fitting expression as I watch my guys "ferreting
out" all the novels I have hiding under the bed!! Too bad they all seem
to think they're big furry bookmarks right when I get to a good part:)

Dooks to all!

Amy and the "ferreting" Fuzzy Bunch