From:
Karl Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 1994 21:52:48 -0500
I'm glad you're keeping Marty. I volunteer at a local shelter and we've had
ferrets that came in biting to the bone who have become very gentle with a lot
of TLC. OEven the ones who still bite once in a while aren't as serious about
it. It sounds to me like that pet store you got Marty from has no business
selling ferrets. If they knew what they were doing, MArty probably wouldn't
have turned into a biter in the first place.