From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:18:42 -0700
Hello to everyone!  We are slowely getting into a pattern around here
with such a full house and catching up on everything else.  We currently
have 39 ferrets.  Twon of these 39 are extrememly hyper youngsters that
demand attention and wear us out.  Of course, we also have recent
surrenders that are older as well, so if anyone in the area is looking to
add an agel to their home, please let us know!!

I also wanted to let everyone know of our new raffle of the month for
July.  It includes a rare, inflatible "mother and baby" ferret from the
World Wildlife Federation.  I know ferrets are not wildlife: however
they also are not the bright yellow as depicted by these toys: yet  the
item is a very interesting and is a cool ferret collectible.    The
raffle also includes a Superpet teal Ball, a forest green ferret bell
collar, and three pieces of jewlery.  The jewlery was donated to us by
Francine Prager whom we send a HUGE thank you to!!!  The items can be
viewed on our web page under the fundraiser tab.  To get a closer look
at the jewlery (or other items) simply click on the small picture to
enlarge it.  Tickets are $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.  I know that there
are several raffles and auctions going on and we GREATLY appreciate any
support as it is very needed right now.  So buy those tickets and don't
miss out on a chance at a great raffle!!! :-)

Lastely, we have a fundraiser coming up for any of you folks in the
local (Orlando Florida) area.  Two of our new members teach swing
dancing and are also members of  the local Swing Music and Vintage
Dancing group.  These folks are hosting a lesson and dance on July 12th.
 The lessons run from 8 - 9 p.m. and the dance goes from 9 - 12:00 p.m.
 In the middle we will be giving a brief presentation about the shelter,
our efforts, and ferrets in general.  Admission is $5.00 which includes
the lesson and the dance itself.  All proceeds from the event will be
donated to the shelter.  So.....  if any of you out there are looking
for something new to try or just want to laugh and have a great time
while supporting the shelter, check out the details and directions to
the event  on our web site under the events tab.  Hope to see/meet some
of you there!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs and dooks to everyone!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President