From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 18:44:57 -0700
Well, I did it.  After all my saying that Bernie's big cage was just fine,
and my house was NOT going to become a maze of barricades - I went out and
bought plexiglass today!

And it's all YOUR fault Sandy Streit!  After seeing how much fun Bernie had
playing at Sandy's house with Bandit, Mandy, Big Bear, and Amber, I just
couldn't stop myself from giving our precious Bernie some floor space of his
own.  It's just the computer room and hall, with 2 closed doors and plexi at
the kitchen entrance (no door there) and the 9 foot wide space between our
living room and the computer room.  The space behind the computer, where all
the cords are, is blocked off with just a heavy briefcase, but there was so
much to explore, Bernie left that area alone today.  He's so worn out from
all his fun he's taking a big nap.

And another thing, who was able to get a floppy legged cow?  I had to take a
tiger, my Toys R Us was out of cows!  There was a lion, 2 tigers and a horse
by another company.  The horse was the only critter with a live battery and
it really sounded like a cat that's being stepped on.  Actually the tiger
sounds like someone who's just coughed up something ucky, but he's really
cute.

For all you Oregon/Washington folks, Bernie will bring his "Yacker" (that's
the toy line) to the OFA Fun Match on Sunday, August 11th, at Clackamette
Park in Oregon City.

Georgia