From:
Amy Eller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1993 12:57:17 -0400
Hey there!

I noticed that someone mentioned that their ferret dragged stuff under
their futon.  At least it is not one of those ferret-lethel
hide-a-beds!  I bought my futon in January.  I think futons are great
to have if you have ferrets.  You can see under them, through them,
around them etc.  I have the EASY-A-FRAME futon model.  It looks just
like a regular couch.  It sits above the floor and I can pull ferrets
out from under it when I want to pull it out into bed form.  My lazy
ferret Sneakers loves to sleep under it and Socks just loves to hide
under it.  I can also retrieve ferret toys from under it!  Yahhhh!

Uh oh!  Socks has learned how to scale tall stereo speakers in a
single bound!  My speakers sit on a crate that is 1' high and the
speakers are another 2' 2" high.  She reaches right up to the screen
material and squirrels her way up in no time at all.  Socks is a
stealth ferret so we never hear her climbing the speakers.  We are going
to mount the speakers onto our entertainment center with very large
angle brackets.  This way Socks won't be able to leap onto them
anymore.  That rascally ferret! Bye bye!

Sneakers and Socks
and
---(: Amy Eller, Vice-President, Central Florida Ferret Friends :)---