From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 11:55:21 -0400
Hi, Jenna!

Well, there is an obvious choice, though I don't know if you've explored it
yet...rent a room instead of living on the campus!  If this turns out to be
impossible, then you might consider advertising in the local paper for a
person or family to "foster" your ferret, so that you can go and visit any
time you like, while keeping your ferret off of the campus.  I hope one of
these options is available to you!

Todd and the (Bring 'em here!  Bring 'em here!  She can *commute* to
Washington from PA!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"