From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:39:04 -0600
We recently had one of our members move to Texas, another moving later
this month and a 3rd that is 7 month pregnant.  All three were friends I
was going to have take care of the little ones while I was in Las Vegas.

Due to these losses, I won't be able to attend the symposium.... but
please know that I will be there in spirit.

Julie Fossa has agreed to speak in my place on nursing sick ferrets and
I'm sure she will do a wonderful presentation.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity