From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 12:01:01 +1000
Introducing - OSCAR, the big boofy boy ferret, 1.6kg = 3.5lb, 7 months
old.  He is currently at the vet to be desexed.  I got him through a
member of the local ferret club.  She said he was getting lost amongst
all her 20plus ferrets, and needed a home with more personal attention.

Integration is proceeding -Oscar and the girls have both been in the same
tube chasing each other around, (tails wagging).  Gemma-the-cat is almost
prepared to play, and is occassionaly chased by Oscar.

He chases us around the house and loves to dance.

My house-mate says she has fallen in love with Oscar, (despite the smell),
and another male friend admitted last night that the ferrets are growing
on him!  Yippee!

Sandra, Clover, Princess, Gemma-the cat, and Oscar the big boofy boy.
Melbourne, Australia.