From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:17:51 -0400
On Jun 6, 2012, at 7:27 AM, Linda Iroff wrote:
>I add my voice to that of Bill Gruber's in urging support for The
>Ferret Squad movie.

Please note I did not write that post. It was forwarded to the FML
as an anonymous post and as bad luck would have it, I had no access
to the FML servers yesterday to edit the posts so it went out in my
name rather than as an anonymous post. (I had another post in the
FML saying that but it easily could be missed.)

>I call on the International Ferret Congress and the American Ferret
>Association to support this effort, too. Seems to me they should be
>Associate or Executive Producers at least! How cool would it be to
>see their names (or your own!!) in the credits!

Please note further, the IFC's 501c(3) status apparently does not
allow for any donations of this nature.

Bill