From:
Todd Walkaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:20:07 +0000
Before I get flamed again I want to clarify my statements from the last
issue.  Cosmo( my albino) is well loved by me.  The personality issue I
mentioned is in reference to each individual ferret (they are just like
people, each has it's own unique personality) not between Albino's and
Sable's.  And last of all my getting to know Cosmo has been very fulfilling
and I do not regret a thing.  And the reference to "I should of named him
Forrest" is an irony not a put down.  At first I thought he was a bit slow,
but as I got to know him other subtlties emerged that made him all that more
special.  I appologize for the misunderstanding here.  And please there is
no need to treat me like some mean woozle hater.  I love my ferret and hope
to get more when the time comes.

Todd C. Walkaraj
NetAdvice Design Team
http://www.netadvice.com