From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:56:25 -0800
Announcement to all Washington/Oregon ferret lovers:

Washington Ferret Lovers (WAFL) is holding our first official "kick-off"
meeting and all are invited to attend!  Refreshments will be served.

WAFL's mission is to have fun bringing ferret enthusiasts together to
share ferret information and ideas and to provide a resourceful and
supportive network for current and potential ferret owners throughout
the greater Seattle area.

WHEN: Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 2:00PM

WHERE: Kingsgate Public Library - 12315 NE 143rd St, Kirkland, WA 98034

COST: Suggested donation of $1.00 per person for non-WAFL members

RSVP: Please RSVP to the Organizer at: [log in to unmask] -
      Don't forget to 'SPREAD THE WORD'!

PLEASE NOTE: This first meeting will be for "humans" only since the
library is a public place and therefore doesn't allow pets.  We will
hopefully locate a 'pet friendly' place for future meetings.  Thank
you for your cooperation and understanding.

To see the full event details or join WAFL, go to
http://ferret.meetup.com/216/events/4837985