From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:20:06 -0500
>I would appreciate it if Dr. Williams or anyone else could tell me if
>there are any vets in a two miles radius that could help in an emergency.

I'm sorry Dr. Williams I guess that is what happens when you write
something when you are not feeling well and you also don't proof read what
you wrote.  First off I live in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.  and I didn't mean to
say a 2 mile radius............it was suppose to be a 2 hr. radius, which
would be about 100 miles.  Not to far to go if there was something wrong
with our little girls and I don't think it would take us 2 hrs to drive
that far especially the way my husband drives..........LOL!!!  I think I
can handle the sub-q fluids because I am a nurse, so that will be easy to
do.  Again I'm sorry for my mistake.

DianeK,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!