From:
Matt Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 06:04:51 -0700
>From:    "sherrie, the ferret queen" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: ferret cursor
>
>I accessed the Comet site, but couldn't seem to locate the cursors, I
>navigated around the site for awhile but got nowhere.&nbsp; I do have a
>'point' ferret cursor and a 'wait/working' ferret cursor that I got from
>Tucows...I would recommend them for ferret cursors instead, here's the
>
>        Sherrie
>   *the ferret queen*

sherrie, the ferret queen,

This is Elmo, fuzzbrain extrordinaire.  My hooman made some cursors from
pictures of me.  It is actually a much more complete set and here is where
you get them:

http://gagne.pair.com/files/ferretcurs.exe

Just copy and paste the above line into the address line of your browser.
This will automatically want you to save to file to you computer.  Feel
free, it is harmles self extracting zip file so make sure when you are
extracting to tell it where you want it to extract to so you can find
them.  The best place is c:\windows\cursors\ that way they are immediately
availiable to you.  Let me know if you have any questions and I will get
my hooman to get involved (earn his keep for once!)

Elmo, fuzzbrain extrordinaire
and Sweetie, the name says it all!
Oh yeah, and our Dad Matt Gagne.

==