From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:04:37 -0700
WARNING: This message is meant for ferrets only.  Any humans caught reading
this will be punished to the fullest extent of ferret law.

Greetings from the Weezils of Doom:

We just wanted to share a great trick we learned.  We know alot of you like
raisins, and we discovered a great way to get some.  First, you need to get
your Human to bring home these round, juicy things called grapes.  Then your
Human will most likely give you one to see if you like it. (They just can't
resist) You probably won't like it, but that's okay.  Pretend that you like
it, then grab it and haul it to your hidey hole.  Your Human will you think
you took it off to eat.  But don't eat it.  Instead, push it to the deepest
corner in your hidey hole and forget about it.  Later, you'll be looking
through your stash and, oila, there will be raisins where the grape things
were.  Then you can enjoy them at you leisure instead of trying to act cute
just to get your Human to give you one.  They will also stick nicely to the
carpet so you don't have to worry about them getting away.  One word of
warning: be sure to find a really good hiding place.  Our Human found our
hidey hole one day when he was cleaning.  He got all irate about having to
clean up the raisins.  Then he stole our whole stash!  Even worse, he
plugged up our hidey hole so we couldn't get in there no more.  But that's
okay, we found an even better hidey hole.  Now if we can just get him to
bring more of them grape things home.....

The Weezils of Doom,
   -Insanity
   -Disturbance
   -Ricochet