From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:18:50 -0500
FYI, in addition to some of the other kids I've taken to be Santa to,
I have the "box of Old Timers" (soooooo; cute!); it just hasn't been
posted yet.

 :)

But I encourage people to please help the other kids!  I can't take on
any more financial committments till after Xmas, and will be happy to
help out more kids then, but please don't let the other kids be
Santa-less!

dooks,
April AC and Clan Campbell